This year, my hubby wanted to give a Christmas gift to his work colleagues, but our budget is very small, so we decided to make them these thoughtful and inexpensive home made gifts. They were very simple to make and we hope they will enjoy them!
Lately, have you seen these little gifts sets everywhere? they are so cute but sometimes very expensive, so why not create your own with these simple tools:
- . 2 rolls of transparent wrapping paper (from the dollar store)
- . 5 cups (from Loblaws at $1.oo /each)
- . 5 individual chocolate paquets (7 paquets for $2.57 at Walmart)
- . cup of marshmallows
- . 5 candy canes (20 canes for $2.00)
- . transparent tape
- . decorative ribbon (dollar store)
- . decorative pinecones (dollar store)
it was very simple, you staple a small bag of marshmallows to the chocolate package, you tape these to the cup with the candy cane and wrap it up all with the transparent paper. For a final touch, use decorative ribbons and pinecones.
If you have a small budget and in need of gifts ideas, I hope this little post has helped you! 🙂
Thanks again for stopping by!