Good weekend everyone!
I hope you are well and ready to enjoy your weekend no matter what you are about to do. I’m writing this small post because last Saturday, I received an e-mail from a website I follow for their articles and recipe ideas: www.savvymom.ca they featured a toddler recipe “chocolate and banana panini” and I had to try it right away. I had all the necessary ingredients and I was in the mood for chocolate too. I invite you to look at their recipes, they are very good and I have successfully tried many of them. I wanted to share this simple one with you:
As per, their directions you will need:
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 1oz pieces of dark chocolate (you can use milk chocolate if you prefer)
- 1 small banana cut into coins
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- preheat the panini maker or the skillet
- preheat the butter
- once the butter is melted, brush the butter on top of the pieces of bread (you can use sandwich bread or croissants)
- Add the chocolate and bananas inside and then place it into the panini maker or skillet and cook it until the chocolate melts
This chocolate and banana panini is amazing, but when I was preparing this, I realized, this is too much for a 20 month old, so hubby and I we ate them instead. We loved it and I’ve since made these 2 times for hubby and I. It is up to you, if you would like to give this delicious treat to your kids but mine is too young right now, maybe in a couple of years.
recipe adapted from www.savvymom.ca
Have a great weekend everyone
Thanks again for stopping by!
I’m linking this post domesticsuperhero’s Thursday’s link party, please stop by and visit her blog!